- Computer and Printers
- Internet Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Office space
- Meeting space
- Classroom space
For International Undergraduate Students
- Classes and tutorials in Research Methodology, Ethnography, Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Art, Archeology, and Environmental Studies
- Language instruction in Tamil and other Indian Languages
- Directed study on selected topics.
- Instruction in Carnatic music voice, and instruments.
- Instruction in Bharatha Natyam and other South Indian Classical performing arts.
- Training in indigenous performing arts, and crafts
- Internship with local Non-Governmental Organizations
For Junior and Senior Research Scholars and Graduate Students
- Trained translators and field assistants
- Transcription of field recordings and interviews
- Introduction to local specialists and scholars.
- Access to local libraries, collections, and archives
General Support Services
- Travel Arrangements - Information, hotel and ticket reservations, travel guidance
- Government formality assistance
- Housing arrangements - Short term, long term
- Boarding arrangements - Short term, long term
- Health care arrangements
- Incoming and outgoing Mail and Fax Services
- Special - Service arrangements - Repairs, Maintenance.
- Home-stay arrangements